Nissan of Bakersfield considers your privacy to be of the utmost importance. Identity theft and fraud are an unfortunate reality in our ever-advancing culture of information technology, but diligence and a practical approach to data-handling can greatly reduce the opportunities criminals have to commit these crimes. Please read our pricacy notice below to fully understand the way we handle your personal information, in connection with your transaction.
In connection with your transaction, we may obtain information about you as described in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
a. Information we receive from you on credit applications or other forms,
b. Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates or others; and
c. Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency. (such as Experian, etc.)
2. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer, or former customer.
3. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you as a consumer, customer, or former
4. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to only those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGEMNT: I (we) acknowledge that I (we) reviewed this notice by submitting my (our) request for information over the Internet.
Terms and Conditions
The following document details the terms and conditions of Nissan of Bakersfield One-to-One Preferred Owners Reward Program.
Upon receipt of the Nissan of Bakersfield One-to-One Rewards Program membership cards, member agrees to be bound by the program rules, terms and conditions. Nissan of Bakersfield One-to-One program members will receive incentive points every time they ‘swipe’ their card for every dollar spent on parts and services and up to a specified amount towards the purchase of a new Nissan vehicle at Nissan of Bakersfield. These points are only redeemable at Nissan of Bakersfield and not at any other Yark Automotive Group franchise or Nissan dealership. This membership is at no cost to the consumer. Simply swipe your card at our cashier when you pick up your vehicle and we’ll take care of the rest. With every dollar you spend in our service department, we will apply a percentage of your total bill pre-tax to the preferred card in the form of award points. We are a full-service maintenance and repair center. As an authorized Nissan dealer, our customers are assured of the availability of genuine Nissan parts for all vehicle maintenance and repair needs. We have the right to change the rules and/or terms or cancel the program at any time without notice.
The Nissan of Bakersfield One-to-One Preferred Owners Reward Program is a loyalty program sponsored by Nissan of Bakersfield, Toledo, Ohio that allows owners to earn incentive points toward future service, parts and accessory purchases. Program rewards also extend to the purchase or lease of any future new Nissan vehicle from Nissan of Bakersfield up to a maximum of $250 above and beyond any applicable manufacturer rebates. Reward points are not retroactive for any service, parts, accessory or sales purchase for any reason. All redeemable rewards points must be redeemed at the time of sale. Reward points earned may not be used at any other Yark Automotive Group franchise or any other Nissan dealer.
1. Incentive points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
2. Any items purchased through the rewards program can not be returned for cash. All returned items point values will be returned applied to the originating One-to-One card. No exceptions.
3. Award points will expire within 24 months of inactivity.
4. One-to-One redemption cannot be combined with any other discount or offer. Nissan of Bakersfield holds the sole right to determine redemption eligibility.
5. One-to-One rewards cards can be used for any Nissan vehicle within the holder’s household as determined by owner’s address.
6. One-to-One reward points can only be earned on retail purchases and not earned on warranty repairs or goodwill. Qualified retail purchases include: parts, detail, services, maintenance and accessories. One-to-One reward points cannot be earned on new or used vehicle purchases. Each of the points earned is equal to one dollar in awards discounts. One-to-One reward points cannot be earned on new or used vehicle purchases, body shop services, wholesale parts purchases, warranty, insurance or extended warranty purchases.
7. Members must present valid membership card at time of purchase in order to accumulate points.
8. Membership and points may not be transferred from account to account. At no time can members pool accumulated points. Membership and points can not be sold, bartered, brokered or transferred for any reason including death and domestic matters. Membership and points have no cash value.
Earning Program Dollars
When you first enroll in the One-to-One Rewards Program, the member will receive the Nissan of Bakersfield One-to-One Rewards Program card. The card is to be used for each eligible transaction. As of November 5, 2010, incentive Points can be earned in the following manner:
2. Each retail service event (parts and labor) earns 5% of the total dollars spent (less tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale.
3. Each parts and/or accessory purchase earns 5% of total dollars spent (less tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale.
Member’s points standings can be checked at any Nissan of Bakersfield scan terminal or online @ www.nissanpreferredowner.com.
The One-to-One Rewards Program is available to all Nissan of Bakersfield customers who are over the age of 18. Fleet or wholesale customers are not eligible to participate in the Program.
Nissan of Bakersfield may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Program– including but not limited to, the methods through which incentive points can be earned, how the Program can be used, the value of the earned points, at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the Reward Owner’s ability to use the points that have already been earned.